Tiles 4 All Rights
We reserve the right to:
1. Change, modify or remove, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without informing public and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. modify certain conditions, elements from time to time and by continuing to engage with the the Website (or any part of) following such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is the customers responsibility to check conditions at all times.
3. The website is updated on a daily basis. The Website is subject to change from time to time. Compensation will not be granted under any circumstances due to a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Stock will only be dispatched or ordered on confirmation by bank on funds reflecting. Proof of payments will not be accepted as reflection of funds
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Lead times are between 2 and 4 days from time funds reflect in Tiles 4 All account.
We endeavour to to stay in touch with our customer on lead times, delays or any unforeseen circumstances which may cause delays.
Only 1st grade tiles may be returned subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Tiles must be returned within 10 days of purchase.
2. Original invoice must be presented.
3. Boxes must be unopened and in good condition.
4. Tiles are not discontinued.
5. No returns will be allowed on 2nd and 3rd grade products as products are sold Voetstoots (as is).
6. No returns will be allowed on any adhesives, grouts or other additives.
7. All returned products will be subject to a 20 % handling fee.
8. Transport costs on all returns are borne by the customer unless incorrect products were dispatched.
Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.The Merchant does not have access to credit details.Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Tiles 4 All reserves the right to adjust or change any prices and/or discounts on the website at any time.
Promotions are only available while stock lasts
All prices advertised are inclusive of 15% VAT.
All prices are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR)
Engaging to make a purchase with us gives rise to legal obligations and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our conditions.
If a displayed price contains an inadvertent and obvious error, Tiles 4 All are not bound by the price. We endeavour to correct the error and take “reasonable steps” to inform consumers who may have been exposed to it.
Price Beat promise (Best Endeavour): Tiles 4 All will endeavour to beat any written quotation that is practically possible.
The use of information on this website is for general review purposes only. In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, Tiles 4 All and their employees cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information found on the site.
Any links and images on the website are purely for information purposes, and Tiles 4 All and their employees are not responsible, and cannot be held liable for the content displayed on these websites.
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have consent.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions